Video Games Day Competition – #SnuggGameDale Wright
This week is Video Games Day (8th July), and we at The Snugg have been celebrating by dusting off our favourite retro gaming consoles! Anyone fancy a game of Nights into Dreams on the Sega Saturn?
However, gaming’s not just about the ongoing war between the Xbox One and PS4! It’s also about gaming apps for your tablet or smartphone. From Bejewelled to Candy Crush and Angry Birds, gaming apps are big news!
Our competition this week is themed around Video Games Day, and your favourite gaming app. We are giving away a £50/$75 Amazon voucher to one of you, if you tell us about your favourite game app for your tablet or smartphone. We want to hear why your addictive app is the best!
To enter this week’s competition, and be in with a chance of winning yourself the Amazon voucher, all you have to do is:
2) Like/Follow our page,
3) Tell us what your favourite game app is, and why, using the hashtag #SnuggGame
The competition ends on 15th July at 9am GMT. The winner will be chosen by the team over here at TheSnugg and informed the same day.
Good luck to you all! We’re looking forward to hearing what your favourite gaming apps are!
Terms & Conditions for #SnuggGame competition
This prize draw is only open to US and UK residents aged 18 years and over.
1. The competition is not open to employees of The Snugg and anyone else involved in the operation of selecting the winners, their agents, families or partners.
2. To be entered into this prize draw, you have to like our Facebook page or follow us on Twitter submit your entry, it must contain the hashtag “#SnuggGame”.
3. You will be entered into the competition which the closing date is 15th June 2013 at 9am GMT.
4. The winner will selected by The Snugg team.
5. The competition will run from 09th June 2013 till 15th June 2013. The winner will be informed via a private message from The Snugg on Facebook/Twitter and a post on The Snugg blog.
6. There are no alternatives to the prize offered.
7. There is only one prize available, which is a £50/$75 Amazon Voucher
8. By entering the competition, entrants agree that, if they win, their details, including their first name, may be published on The Snugg blog or made available to anyone requesting details of the winner.
9. The Snugg reserves the right to cancel the prize draw at any point.
No purchase is necessary to enter these competitions.
The promoter of this competition is theSnugg.com, Charon International Trading Ltd, Suite 7, Elstree House, Borehamwood, Herts, WD6 1SD
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with, Twitter or Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to The Snugg and not to Twitter or Facebook. The information you provide will only be used for marketing communications from The Snugg.