The Snugg Canadian Cuisine CompetitionDale Wright
To celebrate the recent launch of our Canadian site, we are launching our fabulous Snugg Canadian Cuisine Competition! We want to celebrate all that’s great about Canada – and where better to start than with the great food?
For this competition, we’re looking for the best Canadian bloggers who know their stuff about food. We want Canadian bloggers to post their favourite Canadian recipe on their own blogs – the more inventive, the better. We want to see traditional Canadian food, with a twist! The winner will be the person to come up with the tastiest/most creative recipe. This could be anything from a home made Rappie Pie to a good old fashioned Poutine (with your own twist?)
The prize for this fantastic competition is an iPad Mini, a Snugg Case from our vast selection and a virtual recipe book. If this seems appealing, then simply get your recipe noted down and emailed in! If you would like to add video or images with your submission, then simply include them!
To enter the competition, and be in with a chance of winning all these fantastic prizes, all you have to do is:
1) Post your favourite Canadian recipe on your blog. BE CREATIVE!
2) Include a link to The Snugg Canada competition entry.
3) Email your recipe and the link to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You have until 31st August 2013 at 9am EST to enter! We’ll announce the winner on Wednesday 2nd September and post the winning recipe on the blog! Good luck, and get cooking!
Terms & Conditions for Snugg Canadian Cuisine competition
This prize draw is only open to Canadian residents aged 18 years and over.
1. The competition is not open to employees of The Snugg and anyone else involved in the operation of selecting the winners, their agents, families or partners.
2. To be entered into this prize draw, you must post your favourite Canadian recipe on your own blog, including a link to The Snugg Canada competition entry. Once the post is live, you must notify The Snugg by email.
3. You will be entered into the competition, for which the closing date is 31st August 2013 at 9am EST.
4. The winner will be selected by The Snugg team.
5. The competition will run from 25th June 2013 till 31st August 2013. We will announce the winner on Mon 2nd September and post the winning recipe on The Snugg Buzz. We’ll also share the winning recipe with our social media followers.
6. There are no alternatives to the prize offered.
7. There is only one prize available, which is an iPad mini, a selection of Snugg cases and a virtual recipe book.
8. By entering the competition, entrants agree that, if they win, their details, including their first name and blog name, may be published on The Snugg blog or made available to anyone requesting details of the winner.
9. The Snugg reserves the right to cancel the prize draw at any point.
No purchase is necessary to enter these competitions.
The promoter of this competition is theSnugg.com, Charon International Trading Ltd, Suite 7, Elstree House, Borehamwood, Herts, WD6 1SD
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with, Pinterest. You understand that you are providing your information to The Snugg and not to Pinterest. The information you provide will only be used for marketing communications from The Snugg.