International Panic Day Competition – #SnuggPanicDale Wright
This Tuesday (18th June), it’s International Panic Day. The day when we think about all of the little things that stress us out – from the hubbub of modern life, to our jobs, families and friends!
Technology can cause panic too. Fortunately, having a smashed screen on your tablet or smartphone needn’t be a concern, as you can protect your device with a Snugg case! Our cases and covers will make sure your tablets and smartphones remain unscathed – so that’s one worry off your mind!
This week’s competition is related to International Panic Day, and everything that sends you into a tizz. So what’s your biggest tech worry?
We are giving away a £50/$75 Amazon voucher to the most inventive ‘tech panic’ that you can think of! Anything to do with technology that sends you into a frenzy, we want to hear about it!
To enter this week’s competition, and be in with a chance of winning this amazing prize, all you have to do is:
1) Head over to our Facebook/Twitter page,
2) Like/Follow our page,
3) Tell us what your biggest ‘tech panic’ is, using the hashtag #SnuggPanic
For example: “I can’t stand it when the internet connection is slow! Really stresses me out! #SnuggPanic”
The competition ends on 24th June at 9am GMT. The winner will be chosen by the team over here at TheSnugg and informed the same day.
Good luck to you all! We can’t wait to hear about your tech worries. And remember – don’t panic, cover up!
The winner of the Father’s Day Vine Roulette competition is Sheryl Edwards. Congratulations Sheryl, you win an iPad Distressed Brown Leather Case!
Terms & Conditions for #SnuggPanic competition
This prize draw is only open to US and UK residents aged 18 years and over.
1. The competition is not open to employees of The Snugg and anyone else involved in the operation of selecting the winners, their agents, families or partners.
2. To be entered into this prize draw, you have to like our Facebook page or follow us on Twitter submit your entry, it must contain the hashtag “#SnuggPanic”.
3. You will be entered into the competition which the closing date is 24th June 2013 at 9am GMT.
4. The winner will selected by The Snugg team.
5. The competition will run from 17th June 2013 till 24th June 2013. The winner will be informed via a private message from The Snugg on Facebook/Twitter and a post on The Snugg blog.
6. There are no alternatives to the prize offered.
7. There is only one prize available, which is a £50/$75 Amazon Voucher
8. By entering the competition, entrants agree that, if they win, their details, including their first name, may be published on The Snugg blog or made available to anyone requesting details of the winner.
9. The Snugg reserves the right to cancel the prize draw at any point.
No purchase is necessary to enter these competitions.
The promoter of this competition is theSnugg.com, Charon International Trading Ltd, Suite 7, Elstree House, Borehamwood, Herts, WD6 1SD
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with, Twitter or Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to The Snugg and not to Twitter or Facebook. The information you provide will only be used for marketing communications from The Snugg.